Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peach yogurt raspberry popsicles

G kept asking me to make popsicles frequently since last month. I've been busy lately. I finally got a chance to make it today. I have some homemade yogurt. My homemade yogurt is not very sour and firm as store bought yogurt. This is what I like about homemade yogurt. G and Z helped me to insert the wooden sticks into the popsicle molds happily. Now they are counting down when the popsicles are going to be ready to eat.














Peach yogurt raspberry popsicles 
Make 10 popsicles

  • 125 g raspberries
  • 50 g sugar
  • 1 tsp of good balsamic vinegar
  • 3-4 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced 
  • 375 g plain yogurt(I use homemade yogurt)
  • 50 g sugar

Placing the mold in the freezer


In a blender, combine 50 grams of raspberries, sugar and balsamic vinegar and blend it. Strain to remove the seeds. Pour in the popsicle molds coating the sides. Return molds to freezer.


In a blender, puree the peaches, 50 grams of sugar and yogurt. Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze until solid

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm .. it's very hot here. I need some of these yummy refreshing popcicles ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeachBum...Thanks! Please let me know if you make them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. น่าลองทำมากค่ะ

    ReplyDelete