Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Lilian and Beauty Mirabelle





Recently, I got a chance to take some baby photos. My friend had just given birth to baby Lilian. I wanted to take her baby's photos and put into a nice photo frame to give to her as a gift. Baby Lilian was 3 weeks old when I took these photos. It was such a fun experience. For me, it was much more difficult than taking food photographs. Way more difficult, I find. Anyway these are what I've taken. Enjoy, LOL. 








And I also took some photos of Mirabelle. She is another of my friend's daughter. She is super cute and super pretty. I enjoyed taking photographs of her. Taking kids' photographs isn't easy at all, I've learned from my experience. But lots of fun though.






5 comments:

  1. ว้าว เก๋เพิ่งจะคุยกะเพื่อนเมื่อสักพักที่ผ่านมาเองค่ะว่าจะไปถ่ายรูปลูกเค้า เพื่อนขอให้ไปถ่ายหลายรอบและ แต่เราไม่เคยถ่ายภาพเด็กๆอ่ะ ก็เลยบอกเค้าว่าไว้ก่อน ไว้ก่อน ตลอด

    แต่วันนี้คุยกันอีกครั้ง เลยบอกเค้าไปว่าเดี๋ยวสักอาทิตย์หน้า ถ้าไม่ติดขัดจะไปลองดูค่ะ

    ถ่ายรูปเด็กสี่เดือนคงยากเน๊าะ ไอ้เราไม่ได้มีอุปกรณ์อะไรหรูหราด้วย แต่ถ้าได้ลองก็คงสนุกดี ได้เรียนรู้ไปอีกแบบ

    วันนี้ขอดูเป็นข้อมูลการจัดภาพก่อน แล้วเด๊่ยวขอลอกแบบหน่อยนะคะ อิอิ

    ReplyDelete
  2. เก๋...ตามสบายเลยจ้ะ ขอบคุณมากจ้ะสำหรับคอมเม้นท์ รอชมภาพของเก๋อยู่นะ แมวว่าสนุกดีเพราะเค้าไม่อยู่นิ่งๆเหมือน Subject ที่เคยถ่ายทั่วไป ท้าทาย อิอิ

    ReplyDelete
  3. ชอบรูปแรกที่สุด ได้อารมณ์ดี

    ReplyDelete
  4. เชอรี่...ขอบใจจ้ามากจ้า

    ReplyDelete
  5. น่่ารักทั้งคู่เลยจ้า

    ReplyDelete