Monday, January 2, 2012

Prosciutto salad



I like prosciutto. I alway have it as a stand-by in my fridge. Prosciutto is Umami. I find prosciutto versatile. It tastes great with rock melons. My kids have it with bread when they're hungry after their play. Great sandwich in lunch box. I sometimes have it with omelet for breakfast in the morning, etc...


Today I made prosciutto salad. I have some figs that I bought the day before for fig tart left in my fridge.  So I just put some fresh figs together with mixed green salad, and topped with a slice or two of prosciutto. I drizzled the salad with some good extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar, freshly ground black pepper and some sea salt. Then I shaved some parmesan cheese on top of it and dug in.




1 comment:

  1. ลูกนี้ไม่รู้จัก อิอิ

    ReplyDelete